Classes meet weekly for 1.5 hours, and combine general conditioning and footwork skills with instruction on both offensive and defensive fencing maneuvers.
Top TEN Reasons Why Should Your Child Try Fencing As A Sport?
- Cool Weapons, distinctive clothes, and the intricate strategy.
- The Sport demands coordination, speed, agility and builds self-assurance.
- A fencer must be quick of body and quick of mind.
- Fencers must make powerful driving attacks and subtle and crafty defenses, all within the space of a few seconds.
- Brawn takes you so only far in fencing — intellect is paramount.
- A good fencer must be clever and be able to concentrate, think of moves and execute them quickly.
- The spirit of fair play and honor is a central component of fencing.
- Maximum of politeness and consideration is always observed while competing.
- Competing in tournaments can take a fencer around the world and make memories to last a lifetime.
- Fencing can change one’s life for the better!