Top TEN Reasons Why Should Your Child Try Fencing As A Sport?
- Cool Weapons, distinctive clothes, and the intricate strategy.
- The Sport demands coordination, speed, agility and builds self-assurance.
- A fencer must be quick of body and quick of mind.
- Fencers must make powerful driving attacks and subtle and crafty defenses, all within the space of a few seconds.
- Brawn takes you so only far in fencing — intellect is paramount.
- A good fencer must be clever and be able to concentrate, think of moves and execute them quickly.
- The spirit of fair play and honor is a central component of fencing.
- Maximum of politeness and consideration is always observed while competing.
- Competing in tournaments can take a fencer around the world and make memories to last a lifetime.
- Fencing can change one’s life for the better!